What is withdrawal
Withdraw, which means transfer tokens from KuCoin to other platforms, as the sending side–this transaction is a withdrawal from KuCoin while it is a deposit for the receiving platform. For example, you can withdraw BTC from KuCoin to other BTC wallets on other platforms, but you cant transfer money to other platforms from KuCoin directly.
Holding account: We now support withdrawing funds from Main/Futures(Just for several tokens for now) account directly, so please make sure to hold your funds in the Main/Futures account, you need to transfer funds to the Main account via transfer function if youre currently holding funds in other KuCoin accounts.
Get your account settings prepared: To make a withdrawal, you need to enable “Phone Number+Trading Password” or “Email+Google 2fa+Trading Password”, all can be set/reset from the account security settings page.
Web: Log in to your KuCoin account, then find the withdrawal page. You may type the token name in the search box, or scroll down and click on the token you want to withdraw.
App: Log in to your KuCoin account, then click “Assets” – “Withdraw” to enter the withdrawal page.
Once you have selected the correct token, you will need to add the wallet address (composed of remark name and address), select the chain, and enter the amount. The Remark is optional. Then click “Confirm” to carry out the withdrawal.
* Kind reminder:
1. For tokens such as USDT that support different public chains, the system will identify the public chain automatically according to the address input.
2. If the balance is insufficient when conducting a withdrawal, its likely that your assets are stored in the trading account. Please transfer the assets to the main account first.
3. If the address shows that “Contain invalid or sensitive information” or is incorrect, please double-check the withdrawal address or contact online support for further check. For some tokens, we just support transferring them via a specific mainnet chain instead of ERC20 or BEP20 chain, such as DOCK, XMR, etc. Please do not transfer tokens via unsupported chains or addresses.
4. You can check the min withdrawal amount as well as the withdrawal fee on the withdrawal page.
Input your trading password E-mail verification code Google 2FA code or SMS verification code to complete all the withdrawal steps.
1. We will process your withdrawal within 30 minutes. To enhance the security of your assets, if your withdrawal amount is larger than a certain amount, we have to manually process your request. It depends on the blockchain when the assets will finally be transferred to your receiving wallet.
2. Please double-check your withdrawal address and token type. If the withdrawal succeeds at KuCoin, it is no longer able to be canceled.
3. Different tokens charge different withdrawal fees. You can check the fee amount on the withdrawal page by searching that token after logging in.
4. KuCoin is a digital currency trading platform, and we dont support fiat money withdrawal and trading. If you have any questions, please contact the online support for further help.
How to Sell Coins on KuCoin P2P Fiat Trade
Please check the following steps about how to sell coins. Before you sell, please confirm if you have set the payment method.
Step 1：After login, please choose “Buy Crpto”.
Step 2：Please select “Sell”, find your currency, click” Sell”.
Step 3: You could fill in the quantity or click all then the valume will be popped up automatically. After filling it in, click ” sell now”.
How to transfer between internal accounts on KuCoin?
KuCoin supports internal transfers. Customers can transfer tokens of the same type directly from account A to account B of KuCoin. The operation process is as follows:
1. Log in to www.kucoin.com, find the withdrawal page. Select the token you want to transfer.
2. Internal transfers are free of fee and arrive quickly. For example, if you want to transfer KCS between KuCoin accounts, enter the KCS wallet address of KuCoin directly. The system will automatically identify the address that belongs to KuCoin and check “Internal transfer” by default. If you want to transfer by the way which can be on the blockchain, then just cancel the “Internal transfer” option directly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Withdrawal Function Restrictions
To enhance the security of your account and assets, your withdrawal function will be temporarily suspended for 24 hours and cannot be manually reset when the following situations occur:
- Phone binding
- Google 2FA change
- Trading password change
- Phone number change
- account unfreezing
- Email account change
In this case, please wait patiently. You can check the remaining unlock time on the withdrawal page. The restriction will be automatically lifted when it expires and you will be able to initiate a withdrawal again.
If the withdrawal page displays other prompts such as “user forbidden”, please submit a ticket or contact online support, and we will handle the inquiry for you.
Withdrawal did not go through
Firstly, please log in to KuCoin. Then check the status of your withdrawal through”Assets-Overview-Withdraw”
1. “Pending” status on the withdrawal history.
We will process your withdrawal in 30-60 minutes. It depends on the blockchain as to when the assets will finally be transferred to your wallet. To enhance the security of your assets, if your withdrawal amount is larger than a certain amount, we have to manually process your transaction in 4-8 hours. Please, always double-check your withdrawal address.
If you need a large withdrawal to be made quickly, it is recommended that you withdraw several smaller amounts. By doing it this way, it will not require manual processing by the KuCoin team.
2. “Processing” status on the withdrawal history.
Withdrawal is usually completed within 2-3 hours, so please wait patiently. If the withdrawal status is still “processing” after 3 hours, please contact online support.
**NOTE** Please contact our customer service and provide the following information:
- Your UID/Registered email address/Registered phone number:
- The type(s) and amount(s) of coin(s):
- The recipients address:
3. “Succeeded” status on the withdrawal history.
If the status is “succeeded”, it means that we have processed your withdrawal and the transaction was recorded in the blockchain. You need to check the status of the transaction and wait for all the required confirmations. Once the confirmations are sufficient, please contact the receiving platform to check the arrival status of your funds. If there is no blockchain information can be found, please contact our customer service and provide the following information:
- The recipients address and TXID(hash):
- The type(s) and amount(s) of coin(s):
- Your UID/Registered email address/Registered phone number:
Please check the confirmations on blockchains using the following sites:
Made a Withdrawal to the wrong address
1. If the status is “pending” on the withdrawal records.
You may cancel this withdrawal by yourself. Please click on the “Cancel” button. You may re-process the withdrawal with the correct address.
2. If the status is “processing” on the withdrawal records.
Please contact our online chat support. We may be able to help you solve this problem.
3. If the status is “succeeded” on the withdrawal records.
If the status is successful, you can no longer cancel it. You need to contact the customer service of the receiving platform. Hopefully, they can recover the transaction.
How to Deposit at KuCoin
How to Deposit Coins into KuCoin
Deposit: This means to transfer assets from other platforms to KuCoin, as the receiving side–this transaction is a deposit to KuCoin while it is a withdrawal for the sending platform.
Before you deposit any coin, please make sure to activate the relevant deposit address and make sure to check whether the deposit function stays open for this token.
1. On the Web:
1.1 In the upper right corner of the website, find the deposit page from the drop-down list.
1.2 Click “Deposit”, select the coin and the account you want to deposit from the drop-down list, or search for the coins name directly and select it.
1.3 Just copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoins relevant account.
2.1 Find the “Assets” column and click “Deposit” to enter the deposit interface.
2.2 Select the coin you want to deposit from the list or search for the coins name directly and select it.
1. If the coin you deposit has the Memo/Tag/Payment ID/Message, please be sure to enter it correctly, otherwise, the coins wont arrive in your account. There will be no deposit fee and min/max deposit amount limitation.
2. Please make sure to deposit tokens via the chain we support, some tokens are only supported with the ERC20 chain but some are supported with mainnet chain or BEP20 chain. If youre uncertain which chain it is, make sure to confirm it with KuCoin admins or customer support first.
3. For ERC20 tokens, each token has its unique contract ID which you can check from https://etherscan.io/, please make sure the tokens contract ID you deposit is the same as KuCoin supported one.
How to Buy Coins by Third-Party
Step 1. Login to KuCoin, Go to Buy Crypto–Third-Party.
Step 2. Please select the coins type, fill the amount and confirm the fiat currency. Different applicable payment methods will appear according to the fiat chosen. Select your prefered payment method. Choose your payment channel: Simplex/ Banxa/BTC Direct.
Step 3. Please read the Disclaimer before proceeding. By clicking the “Confirm” button after reading the Disclaimer, you will be redirected to the Banxa/Simplex/BTC Direct page to complete the payment.
Please note if you have any questions or concern about your orders, you can contact them directly.
Banxa: [email protected]
Simplex: [email protected]
BTC Direct: [email protected].
Step 4. Continue on Banxa/Simplex/BTC Direct check-out page to complete your purchase. Please follow the steps correctly.
Step 5 . You then can view your orders status on the ‘Order History’ Page.
Simplex supports users from many countries and regions, you can buy coins by credit card only on Simplex as long as your country or region is supported. Please select the coins type, fill the amount and confirm the currency, then click “Confirm”.
Buy Coins with Bank Card
Please follow the steps to buy crypto by a Bank Card on APP:
Step 1: Open the KuCoin app and log into your KuCoin account
Step 2: Tap “Buy Crypto” at the homepage, or tap “Trade” then go to “Fiat”.
Step 3: Go to “Fast Trade” and tap “Buy”，select the type of fiat and crypto currency, then input the fiat amount you want to spend or the crypto quantity you want to receive.
Step 4: Select “Bank Card” as the payment method, and you need to bind your card before purchase, please tap “Bind Card” to complete the blinding.
Step 5: Add your card information and billing address, then click “Buy Now”.
Step 6: After binding your bank card, you may proceed in buying crypto.
Step 7: After you complete the purchase, you will get a receipt. You may click “Check Details” to see the record of your purchase under “Main Account”.
How to Buy Coins on KuCoin P2P Fiat Trade
Step 1: Open the KuCoin app and log into your KuCoin account；
Step 2: After logging in, tap ‘Buy Crypto’ or tap ‘Trade’, then go to ‘Fiat’;
Step 3: Choose your preferred merchant by tapping ‘Buy’. Enter either the token amount or the fiat amount, and tap ‘Buy Now’;
Note: Payment must be made within 30 minutes, or else the purchase will be unsuccessful.
Step 5: After you finish the payment and tap ‘Mark Payment Done’, please kindly wait for the Seller to confirm and release the token to you. (The token will be sent to your Main account. You need to transfer it from the Main account to the Trading account if you need to trade tokens in Spot.)
1. If you have already finished the payment and still have not received the token from the seller, please kindly contact our online support team to get prompt service.
2. The payment needs to be done manually by the buyer. The KuCoin system does not provide the fiat currency deduction service.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I be qualified to buy Crypto with Bank Card?
- Complete Advance Verification on KuCoin
- Holding VISA or MasterCard which supports 3D Secure (3DS)
What crypto can I buy using my Bank Card?
- We only support buying USDT by USD currently
- EUR, GBP and AUD are estimated to be available by end of October and mainstream crypto like BTC and ETH will follow soon, so stay tuned
Please note that we currently only support deposit for a part of the BEP20 tokens (such as BEP20LOOM/ BEP20CAKE/BEP20BUX, etc.). Before you deposit, please check the deposit page to confirm if we support the BEP20 token you want to deposit (as shown below, if we support the BEP20 token, the deposit interface will display the BEP20 deposit address). If we dont support it, then please do not deposit the token to your Kucoin account, otherwise, your deposit will not be credited.
If you have already deposited the unsupported BEP20 token, please kindly gather the information below for further checking.
3. The txid.
4. The screenshot of the transaction from the withdrawal party. (Please log in to the withdrawal account, search the withdrawal history and find the corresponding withdrawal record. Please ensure that the txid, token type, amount and address should be on the screenshot. If you deposit from your private wallet such as MEW, please provide a screenshot of your account address.)
Please submit a request and provide the information above, we will check the details for you. After you submit the request, please wait patiently, we will reply to your email if there is any updates. At the same time, in order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please do not repeat to submit to avoid problem overlap, thank you for your support.
If you have made a deposit to the wrong address, there are several circumstances that may occur:
1. Your deposit address shares the same address with other certain tokens:
On KuCoin, if the tokens are developed based on the same network, the tokens’ deposit addresses shall be the same. For example, tokens are developed based on the ERC20 network like KCS-AMPL-BNS-ETH, or tokens are developed based on the NEP5 network: NEO-GAS. Our system will automatically identify the tokens, so your currency will not be lost, but please be sure to apply for and generate the corresponding tokens wallet address by entering the corresponding token deposit interface before the deposit. Otherwise, your deposit may not be credited. If you apply for a wallet address under the corresponding tokens after the deposit, your deposit will arrive in 1-2 hours after you apply for the address.
2. The deposit address is different from the token’s address:
If your deposit address does not match the wallet address of the token, KuCoin may not be able to help you recover your assets. Please check your deposit address carefully before depositing.
If you deposit BTC to the USDT wallet address or deposit USDT to the BTC wallet address, we can try to retrieve it for you. The process takes time and risk, so we need to charge a certain fee to fix it. The process can take 1-2 weeks. Please kindly gather the information below.
1. Your UID/Registered email address/Registered phone number.
2. The type and amount of the token you deposit.
3. The txid.
4. The screenshot of the transaction from the withdrawal party. (Please log in to the withdrawal account, search the withdrawal history and find the corresponding withdrawal record. Please ensure that the txid, token type, amount, and address are shown on the screenshot. If you deposit from your private wallet such as MEW, please provide a screenshot of your account address.)
Please submit a request and provide the information above, we will check the details for you. After you submit the request, please wait patiently, we will reply to your email if there are any updates. At the same time, in order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please do not repeat to submit to avoid problem overlap, thank you for your support.