How to Withdraw at CoinFLEX
Select the “Withdraw” tab under the “Wallet” after login.
Then select the coin which you want to withdraw by selecting the drop down list. You can then input the withdrawal address and the amount, please take care during this step, withdrawal to an incorrect or invalid address is irreversible in crypto currency.
Minimum deposit and withdrawals
1、0.0001 minimum deposit for all assets, but for withdrawal, the minimum amounts is 0.0001 for all asset except DOGE、DOT、XRP at the moment.
2、CoinFLEX does not charge fees on deposits.
3、The withdrawal fees depends on the network cost (0.03%) , the coin on ERC20 network will pay for the network cost, Please see the Withdraw page for details on the current network fee for your withdrawal.
Changing withdrawal address
If you withdraw to an address, the system will remember that address and treat it as the default withdrawal address, if you wish to change your withdrawal details this can be done under the “Security” tab.
How to Deposit at CoinFLEX
Select the “Deposit” tab under “Wallet” after login.
Then select the coin which you want to deposit by selecting the drop down list and selecting the desired coin, for reference the box will display USD by default. Finally, copy the deposit address and paste into the platform which you want to withdraw from, or you can scan the QR code to complete the deposit.
Ripple (XRP) Memo, also known as Destination tag, is a 6-10 digit identification tag that is used in the XRP network to send XRP to a specific account within an exchange. While cold wallets may not require a destination tag to send or receive XRP, they are certainly required for exchanges. If you do not specify where you want the XRP to go with the destination tag, the XRP will remain in the exchange’s main account but won’t be deposited into your account.
CoinFLEX users are required to include their Memo as well as their deposit address when transferring funds. This can be found under the deposit address. Please remember, if you use the wrong memo your XRP will not show up in your account.
1. Log in to the CoinFLEX official website, click “Buy Crypto” in the upper center of the homepage to enter the page of buying coins.
2. Select the Currency and enter the purchase amount, then click “Continue”.
3. Weve sent a verification code to your email address.
Get the code and enter it.
3. Enter the payment page, and click “Continue” after confirming the payment details.
4. The detailed purchase record can be viewed in “Trade History” on the CoinFLEX platform.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What kinds of coins can I deposit on CoinFLEX
At present, support BAL, BAND, BCH, BTC, COMP, CRV, ETH, FLEX, LINK, SNX, SUSHI, UNI, USD, USDT, YFI, YFL, flexBTC, flexETH, flexUSD. This is subject to change as we will add more in the near future. The ‘Deposit’ dropdown will give the full list.
What if no deposit arrived to my account
The transfer of blockchain asset can be divided into 3 steps: transfer-block confirmation-credited to account.
1、 Successful transfer means that the platform or wallet from which the coin was withdrawn has performed the transfer operation;
2、Complete block confirmation. Blockchain congestion, delay, etc. that will cause your asset to be delayed;
3、After completing the minimum number of confirmations required by CoinFLEX, we will credit the coin for you;
However, there exists some situations:
(1) If the transaction surpassed the minimum number of confirmations, please wait patiently as the coin should be shortly credited to your account;
Here are the minimum number of confirmations required by CoinFLEX for reference, However, network congestion、delay may cause the deposit process to be longer.
ETH ERC20 = 12
SmartBCH BCH SEP20 = 12
BNB = 20
DOGE = 50
other = 1
(2) If the blockchain explorer shows that the confirmation is complete, but the CoinFLEX account has not been received, please provide email, account ID, asset type, and TXID;
(3) If you have not found the TXID after withdrawn from sender side for a long time, please contact the sender’s platform.