To complete the identity verification and enjoy our platforms Fiat currency related features, kindly prepare the following requirements:
How to Verify Account for Individual
Go to Identity Verification Page (Login – Account – Verification).
Follow the instruction on the page to fill-in the information and upload required documents.
2. Proof of Address – Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Credit Card Bill (*should show the applicants residence address and validity should be at least 3 months back), National ID with residence Address (*should be government issued with a legislative mandate to be updated upon change of address).
- Please make sure the document photo clearly shows the full name and date of birth.
- If you are unable to upload photos successfully, please make sure that your ID photo and other information are clear, and that your ID hasnt been modified in any way.
- Identity verification usually takes between 1-2 business days. However, during high volume periods it may take longer. You will be notified by email when your identity verification is completed.
How to Verify Account for Corporate
If you want to apply the corporate verification, please select Corporate User – Continue.
1. Certificate of Incorporation / Business Registration.
2. Certificate of Incumbency.
3. Register of Directors (A list of all Directors).
4. Proof of the Directors Residential Address.
5. Photo of the Directors Passport.
(1) Please have all 4 corners of all your documents visible.
(2) All information in the attachments shall be clear, in focus, and without being covered or modified.
(3) The proof of the directors residential address, please submit a “Bank Statement / Utility Bill / Phone Bill / Credit Card Bill”. The issue date of the bill must be within the last 3 months.
(4) The validity of the passport must be greater than 6 months.
Supports .jpg, .pdf, .gif, .png, .doc and .docx formats. The documents uploaded must be smaller than 5MB;
Information shall be clear and visible without any modification or cover.
Your full name, address, issuing company’s name and a date must be clearly visible and the document must be less than 3 months old.