How to Sign in to Cryptology
How to Sign in Cryptology account
- Go to Cryptology Website. Click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign in” button.
- If you forgot password, click on “Forgot password?”.
On the Log in page, enter your [Email] and password that you specified during registration. Click “Sign in” button.
Now you can successfully use your Cryptology account to trade.
How to Sign in Cryptology using Facebook?
1. You can also log in to the website using your personal Facebook account by clicking on the Facebook button.
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter your email address or phone number that you used to register in Facebook.
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account.
4. Click on “Log In”.
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Cryptology is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue…
After That You will be automatically redirected to the Cryptology platform.
How to Sign in Cryptology using Google?
1. For authorization through your Google account, you need to click on Google button.
2. Then, in the new window that opens, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”. After you enter this login and click «Next», the system will open a window. You will be asked for the password for your google account.
3. Then enter the password for your Google account and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address. You will be taken to your personal Cryptology account.
Forgot Cryptology Password
Don’t worry if you can’t log into the platform, you might just be entering the wrong password. You can come up with a new one.
To do that, click on the “Forgot password?”.
In the new window, enter the E-mail you used during sign-up and click the “Send Email” button.
You’ll get an email with a link to change your password right away.
The most difficult part is over, we promise! Now just go to your inbox, open the email, and enter the code.
Enter your new password here and click “Change Password” button.
Thats it! Now you can log into the Cryptology platform using your username and new password.
How to Withdraw from Cryptology
How to withdraw Crypto
1. Log into your Cryptology account, Go to the Balances page.
2. Choose the coin, and click “Withdraw”.
3. In the withdrawal interface, fill in the address and amount. Then, click “Next”.
Normally, cryptocurrency withdrawals are processed within a few minutes.
In case your transaction has not been processed, please contact Customer support team [email protected], specify the email associated with the Cryptology account and transaction details.
How to make a SEPA withdrawal?
To make a SEPA withdrawal, please follow the simple steps:
1. Go to the Balances page.
2. Select a FIAT currency.
3. Click the Withdraw button.
4. Enter your bank account details.
5. Make sure that the data is entered correctly.
Done! The funds will be credited to the specified bank account within a few business days.
*Please note: You can withdraw funds only to a bank account in which the name and surname of the owner match the name and surname in your Cryptology account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How much can I deposit/withdraw at once?
The amount you can deposit/withdraw depends on your account verification level. In order to increase the limits, please complete the account verification:
- Basic Verification: USD$10,000 account limit
- Full Verification: no account limit
The minimal withdrawal amount is €50 EUR for the SEPA transfer – only for Institutional accounts. Please refer to our deposit and withdrawal options for more information.
How can I speed up unconfirmed transactions?
After the transaction has been broadcasted to the network, there’s usually no way of affecting it and you can just wait for the confirmation. To make this process faster for future transactions, you can choose to pay a higher fee when setting up your transaction so it can be included in the block earlier.
What happens if I send the wrong coin?
Cryptocurrency transactions, in their absolute majority, are irreversible. This means that if you send the wrong coin to the wrong wallet, it will probably be lost forever.