How to Login FTX account【PC】
- Go to mobile FTX App or Website.
- Click on “Login” in the upper right corner.
- Enter your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on “Log in” button.
- If you forgot password, click on “Forgot Password?”.
On the Log-in page, enter your [Email] and password that you specified during registration. Click “Log in” button.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade.
How to Login FTX account【APP】
Open the FTX App you downloaded, then enter your email address and password that you specified during registration. Click “Login” button
Then you also slde to complete the puzzle.
Now you can successfully use your FTX account to trade
Reset my password
If you forget your password, please follow these steps to reset it:
1. Visit the Login page, click “Forgot Password?”.
2. Enter the email address associated to your FTX account and select “Send Reset Email” to receive an email.
3. From the email, select the blue link to open a window where youll enter a new password.
4. Enter your new password in the “New password”, “Confirm password” fields and Reset code which you received from email, then select “RESET PASSWORD”.
5. You can now sign in with your new password.
How to add Google Authenticator (GA) as two-factor authentication (2FA)
What is the Google Authenticator?
The Google Authenticator refers to a tool of authentication via dynamic passwords. With the Google Authenticator linked, the Google verification code generated on the mobile phone must be entered for corresponding operations. The operations, if authenticated, may proceed, providing better security and safeguards to your account(s) and funds.
How to setup 2FA?
1. Download the Google Authenticator to your mobile phone. iOS users may log onto the App Store and search “Google Authenticator”, while Android users may search “Google Authenticator” in the Play Store or the mobile browser.
iOS download link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-authenticator/id388497605
Android download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2
2. Open the Google Authenticator, click “+”, and select “Scan barcode” on the right upper corner.
3. Scan the QR code on the “Set up Authy/GA 2FA” page, or manually enter the key on the page. Your Google Authenticator will generate a six-digit verification code, which is entered into the corresponding input box alongside the verification code obtained from your email. You may determine whether to activate the GA function for logon and cash withdrawal. Then, click “Next” and “Confirm”.
4. Upon configuration of the GA, the GA verification code (the six-digit code) must be entered for each logon and cash withdrawal and can be disabled in your settings. Only the latest verification code is valid and updated every 30 seconds.
What if the mobile phone and the Google Authenticator are lost?
- It is strongly recommended that you save the key or QR code when linking the GA. In case that the mobile phone is lost, you may use the key or QR code to link the GA to the new mobile phone.
- In case that the backup key or QR code is forgotten, please contact Customer Services for unlinking. You will be able to link a new GA when our support team resolves the issue.