How to Login Cryptology account
- Go to Cryptology Website. Click on “Sign in” button.
- Enter your “Email” and “Password”.
- Click on “Sign in” button.
- If you forgot password, click on “Forgot password?”.
On the Log in page, enter your [Email] and password that you specified during registration. Click “Sign in” button.
Now you can successfully use your Cryptology account to trade.
How to Login Cryptology using Facebook?
1. You can also log in to the website using your personal Facebook account by clicking on the Facebook button.
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter your email address or phone number that you used to register in Facebook.
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account.
4. Click on “Log In”.
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Cryptology is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue…
After That You will be automatically redirected to the Cryptology platform.
How to Login Cryptology using Google?
1. For authorization through your Google account, you need to click on Google button.
2. Then, in the new window that opens, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”. After you enter this login and click «Next», the system will open a window. You will be asked for the password for your google account.
3. Then enter the password for your Google account and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address. You will be taken to your personal Cryptology account.
Forgot Cryptology Password
Don’t worry if you can’t log into the platform, you might just be entering the wrong password. You can come up with a new one.
To do that, click on the “Forgot password?”.
In the new window, enter the E-mail you used during sign-up and click the “Send Email” button.
You’ll get an email with a link to change your password right away.
The most difficult part is over, we promise! Now just go to your inbox, open the email, and enter the code.
Enter your new password here and click “Change Password” button.
Thats it! Now you can log into the Cryptology platform using your username and new password.