How to Login to KuCoin
How to Login KuCoin account【PC】
First, you need to access kucoin.com. Please click the “Log In“ button in the upper right corner of the website.
Here you are offered two ways to log in KuCoin account:
1. With Password
Enter your E-mail address/phone number and password. Then, click the “Log In” button.
Open KuCoin App and scan the QR code to log in.
1. If you do not remember your password, please click the “Forgot Password?” tab;
2. If you meet Google 2FA issues, please click Google 2FA issues;
3. If you meet mobile phone issues, please click Phone Binding Issues;
4. If you entered the wrong password five times, your account will be locked for 2 hours.
How to Login KuCoin account【APP】
Open the KuCoin App you downloaded and tap [Account] in the upper left corner.
- Input country code and phone number.
- Input the password.
- Tap “Log In” button.
Now you can successfully use your KuCoin account to trade.
Login via Email
- Input your email and password that you specified during registration on the login page.
- Tap “Log In”.
Now you can successfully use your KuCoin account to trade.
Reset/Forgot Login Password
- Please refer to [Option 1] if you wanna update the login password.
- Please refer to [Option 2] if you forgot the login password and cant log in either.
Option 1: Update a New Password
Please find the “Change” button of the “Login Password” section in “Security Settings”:
Then, please enter your current password, set your new password, and click “Submit” to complete.
Option 2: Forgot Login Password
Click “Forgot password?” on the login page. Then input your E-mail address or phone number and click “Send Code” button. Please check in your mailbox/phone for the email verification code. Click “Submit” after filling in the verification code you received.
Please note: Before entering the E-mail address/phone, please make sure it is already registered on KuCoin. The email/SMS verification code is valid for 10 minutes.
Now you can set a new login password. Please make sure the password is complicated enough and saved properly. To ensure the account security, please do NOT use the same password which you have used somewhere else.
How to Verify Account in KuCoin
Why Get KYC Verified on KuCoin
In order to continue to be one of the most trustworthy and transparent exchanges, KuCoin officially implemented KYC on November 1, 2018, which ensures that KuCoin meets the development rules of the virtual currency industry. Moreover, KYC can effectively reduce fraud, money laundering, and terrorist financing, amongst other malicious activities.
KuCoin has also added the ability for KYC verified accounts to enjoy a higher daily withdrawal limit.
The specific rules are as follows:
We do strongly suggest our clients complete the KYC verification. In cases where the client forgets his/her credentials to access the platform or when his/her account is taken over by others because of the leakage of personal information from the client-side, the verified KYC information will help the client recover his/her account quickly. Users who complete KYC certification will also be able to participate in the Fiat-Crypto service provided by the KuCoin.
How to Complete KYC Verification
Please login KuCoin account, click “KYC Verification” under the avatar, and fill in the requested information. Our KYC review team will contact you via [email protected] only after you submit the information. Meanwhile, please note that it may take several business days to complete the verification due to a large amount of requests, we shall further notify you by email if there are any updates, during this period of time, please rest assured that the deposit and withdrawal are available at your KuCoin account.
1. Individual Verification
For individual accounts, please go to “KYC Verification”–“Individual Verification”, click “Start Verification” to complete your KYC.
KuCoin KYC consists of KYC1(Basic Verification) and KYC2(Advanced Verification). Proceed to complete Advanced Verification, you will get more trading benefits. Please confirm your information is true and valid, otherwise, it will affect your audit result.
Please note that the areas highlighted with “*” are required. Your information can be modified before submission. Once it is submitted, the information only can be viewed, but cannot be modified again until the review result is published.
1.1 KYC1 (Basic Verification)
Please click “Start Verification” on the Individual Verification screen, enter KYC1 verification screen. Supplement individual information and click “Submit”, your KYC1 will be approved soon.
1.2 KYC2 (Advanced Verification)
After KYC1 is approved, proceed to complete Advanced Verification, you will get more trading benefits. Please click “Continue to Get More Benefits” to supplement the information.
2. Institutional Verification
For institutional accounts, please go to “KYC Verification”, click “Switch to Institutional Verification” and then “Start Verification” to finish your KYC.
Other Common Issues About KYC Verification
If you meet problems when uploading the identity information and photos, kindly suggest to check the following factors:
1. One ID is eligible for a maximum of 3 KuCoin accounts only;
2. The image format should be JPG and PNG. The size of the image file should be less than 4MB;
3. The certificates are required to be an ID card, driver license, or passport;
4. Your network may also be causing the upload to fail. Refresh or change to another browser and retry later.
Why has KYC Verification Failed
If you are notified that Your KYC verification Failed by email/SMS, No worries, please log in to your KuCoin account, click “KYC Verification”, youll find the incorrect information highlighted. Kindly click “Supplement Information” to revise it and resubmit and well verify it timely.
1. Please ensure the certificate of identity is consistent with you. Or we can not pass your KYC verification;
2. Please keep photos clearly visible. Ambiguous parts of the image are not accepted;
3. Please follow our prompts to take a photo and pay attention to check if the text information is written as required.