How to Login to Binance
How to Login Binance account
- Go to Binance App or Website.
- Click on “Login”.
- Enter your email or Mobile Number and password.
- If you forgot password click on “Forgot password”.
To log in to Binance you need go to trading platform application or website. To enter your personal account (log in), you must click on the «log in». On the main page of the site and enter the login (e-mail, mobile) and password that you specified during registration.
After entering the data, click on the «Log in» and get to the security verification
If you’ve set SMS verification or 2FA verification, you will be directed to the Verification Page to enter SMS verification code or 2FA verification code.
After entering correct verification code, you can successfully use your Binance account to trade
How to Login with Mobile number
All the steps login by Mobile is similarly with Email
I forgot my password from Binance account
You can reset your account password from the Binance website or App. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after password reset.
1. Go to Binance.com and click [Login].
If you are using the App, click [Log In/Register].
2. On the login page, click [Forgot Password?].
3. Click [Continue]. Please note that for security reasons, withdrawals from your account will be suspended for 24 hours after password reset.
4. Enter your account email or mobile number and click [Next].
5. Complete the security verification puzzle.
6. Enter the verification code you received in your email or SMS, click [Next] to continue.
- If your account is registered with an email and you have enabled SMS 2FA, you can reset your password through your mobile number.
- If your account is registered with a mobile number and you have enabled email 2FA, you can reset the login password using your email.
7. Enter your new password and click [Next].
8. Your password has been reset successfully. Please use the new password to log in to your account.
How to Login on Binance Android app?
Authorization on the Android mobile platform is carried out similarly to authorization on the Binance website. The application can be downloaded through the Google Play Market on your device. In the search window, just enter Binance and click «Install».
Wait for the installation to complete. Then you can log in to start trading.
How to Login on Binance iOS app?
You have to visit app store (itunes) and in the search use key Binance to find this app. Also you need install Binance app from App Store.
After installation and launching you may log in to Binance iOS mobile app by using your email or mobile account.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to Change Account Email
If you wish to change the email registered to your Binance account, please follow the step-by-step guide below.
After logging in to your Binance account, click [Profile] – [Security].
Click [Change] next to [Email Address]. You can also access it directly from here.
To change your registered email address, you must have enabled Google Authentication and SMS Authentication (2FA).
Please note that after changing your email address, withdrawals from your account will be disabled for 48 hours for security reasons.
If you wish to proceed, click [Next].
Why Can’t I Receive Emails from Binance
If you are not receiving emails sent from Binance, please follow the instructions below to check your email’s settings:
1. Are you logged in to the email address registered to your Binance account? Sometimes you might be logged out of your email on your devices and hence can’t see Binance’s emails. Please log in and refresh.
2. Have you checked the spam folder of your email? If you find that your email service provider is pushing Binance emails into your spam folder, you can mark them as “safe” by whitelisting Binance’s email addresses. You can refer to How to Whitelist Binance Emails to set it up.
Addresses to whitelist:
3. Is your email client or service provider working normally? You can check the email server settings to confirm that there isn’t any security conflict caused by your firewall or antivirus software.
4. Is your email inbox full? If you have reached the limit, you wont be able to send or receive emails. You can delete some of the old emails to free up some space for more emails.
5. If possible, register from common email domains, such as Gmail, Outlook, etc.
Why Can’t I Receive SMS Verification Codes
Binance continuously improves our SMS Authentication coverage to enhance user experience. However, there are some countries and areas currently not supported.
If you cannot enable SMS Authentication, please refer to our Global SMS coverage list to check if your area is covered. If your area is not covered on the list, please use Google Authentication as your primary two-factor authentication instead.
You may refer to the following guide: How to Enable Google Authentication (2FA) .
If you have enabled SMS Authentication or you are currently residing in a country or area that’s in our Global SMS coverage list, but you still cannot receiving SMS codes, please take the following steps:
- Ensure that your mobile phone has a good network signal.
- Disable your anti-virus and/or firewall and/or call blocker apps on your mobile phone that might potentially block our SMS Codes number.
- Restart your mobile phone.
- Try voice verification instead.
- Reset SMS Authentication, please refer to here.
How to Verify Account in Binance
How to Complete Identity Verification
Where can I get my account verified?
You can access the Identity Verification from [User Center] – [Identification] or access it directly from here. You can check your current verification level on the page, which determines the trading limit of your Binance account. To increase your limit, please complete the respective Identity Verification level.
How to complete Identity Verification? A step-by-step guide
1. Log in to your Binance account and click [User Center] – [Identification].
For new users, you may click [Get verified] on the homepage directly.
2. Here you can see [Verified], [Verified Plus], and [Enterprise Verification] and their respective deposit and withdrawal limits. The limits vary for different countries. You can change your country by clicking the button next to [Residential Country/Region].
3. After that, click [Start Now] to verify your account.
4. Select your country of residence. Please ensure that your country of residence is consistent with your ID documents.
You will then see the list of verification requirements for your specific country/region. Click [Continue].
5. Enter your personal information and click [Continue].
Please make sure that all the information entered is consistent with your ID documents. You won’t be able to change it once confirmed.
6. Next, you will need to upload pictures of your ID documents. Please choose the type of ID and the country your documents were issued. Most users can choose to verify with a passport, ID card, or driver’s license. Please refer to the respective options offered for your country.
7. Follow the instructions to upload photos of your document. Your photos should clearly show the full ID document.
For example, if you are using an ID card, you have to take photos of the front and back of your ID card.
8. After uploading the document photos, the system will ask for a selfie. Click [Upload File] to upload an existing photo from your computer.
9. After that, the system will ask you to complete face verification. Click [Continue] to finish face verification on your computer. Please do not wear hats, glasses, or use filters, and make sure that the lighting is sufficient.
Alternatively, you can move your mouse to the QR code on the bottom right to complete the verification on the Binance App instead. Scan the QR code via your App to finish the face verification process.
10. After completing the process, please wait patiently. Binance will review your data in a timely manner. Once your application has been verified, we will send you an email notification.
- Please enter your basic information and complete photo verification within 15 minutes. Do not refresh your browser during the process.
- You may attempt to complete the Identity Verification process up to 10 times per day. If your application has been denied 10 times within 24 hours, please wait 24 hours to try again.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why should I provide supplementary certificate information?
In rare cases, if your selfie doesn’t match with the ID documents you’ve provided, you will need to provide supplementary documents and wait for manual verification. Please note that manual verification might take up to several days. Binance adopts a comprehensive identity verification service to secure all users funds, so please ensure that the materials you provide meet the requirements when you fill in the information.
2. What are my daily withdrawal limits after completing Identity Verification?
Binance reviews its products and services on an ongoing basis to determine changes and improvements. Please refer to the [Personal Identification] page for the most updated withdrawal limits.
All new users are required to complete [Verified] verification to access Binance products and service offerings, including cryptocurrency deposits, trades， and withdrawals. Existing users who haven’t completed Intermediate Verification will have their account permissions temporarily changed to “Withdraw Only” with services limited to fund withdrawal, order cancelation, position close, and redemption. For more information, please refer to our announcement.
3. Why do I need to complete [Verified Plus] Verification?
If you wish to increase your limits for buying and selling crypto or unlock more account features, you need to complete [Verified Plus] verification. Follow the steps below:
Enter your address and click [Continue].
Upload your proof of address. It can be your bank statement or utility bill. Click [Confirm] to submit.
You will be redirected back to [Personal Verification] and the verification status will show as [Under Review]. Please wait patiently for it to get approved.