How to Login KuCoin account【PC】
First, you need to access kucoin.com. Please click the “Log In“ button in the upper right corner of the website.
Here you are offered two ways to log in KuCoin account:
1. With Password
Enter your E-mail address/phone number and password. Then, click the “Log In” button.
Open KuCoin App and scan the QR code to log in.
1. If you do not remember your password, please click the “Forgot Password?” tab;
2. If you meet Google 2FA issues, please click Google 2FA issues;
3. If you meet mobile phone issues, please click Phone Binding Issues;
4. If you entered the wrong password five times, your account will be locked for 2 hours.
How to Login KuCoin account【APP】
Open the KuCoin App you downloaded and tap [Account] in the upper left corner.
Tap [Log In].
- Input country code and phone number.
- Input the password.
- Tap “Log In” button.
Now you can successfully use your KuCoin account to trade.
- Input your email and password that you specified during registration on the login page.
- Tap “Log In”.
Now you can successfully use your KuCoin account to trade.
Reset/Forgot Login Password
- Please refer to [Option 1] if you wanna update the login password.
- Please refer to [Option 2] if you forgot the login password and cant log in either.
Option 1: Update a New Password
Please find the “Change” button of the “Login Password” section in “Security Settings”:
Then, please enter your current password, set your new password, and click “Submit” to complete.
Option 2: Forgot Login Password
Click “Forgot password?” on the login page. Then input your E-mail address or phone number and click “Send Code” button. Please check in your mailbox/phone for the email verification code. Click “Submit” after filling in the verification code you received.
Please note: Before entering the E-mail address/phone, please make sure it is already registered on KuCoin. The email/SMS verification code is valid for 10 minutes.
Now you can set a new login password. Please make sure the password is complicated enough and saved properly. To ensure the account security, please do NOT use the same password which you have used somewhere else.
How to Deposit in KuCoin
Deposit: This means to transfer assets from other platforms to KuCoin, as the receiving side–this transaction is a deposit to KuCoin while it is a withdrawal for the sending platform.
Before you deposit any coin, please make sure to activate the relevant deposit address and make sure to check whether the deposit function stays open for this token.
1. On the Web:
1.1 In the upper right corner of the website, find the deposit page from the drop-down list.
1.2 Click “Deposit”, select the coin and the account you want to deposit from the drop-down list, or search for the coins name directly and select it.
1.3 Just copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoins relevant account.
2.1 Find the “Assets” column and click “Deposit” to enter the deposit interface.
2.2 Select the coin you want to deposit from the list or search for the coins name directly and select it.
2.3 Please select the account you want to deposit. Then copy your deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal platform, and then you can deposit coins to KuCoin.
1. If the coin you deposit has the Memo/Tag/Payment ID/Message, please be sure to enter it correctly, otherwise, the coins wont arrive in your account. There will be no deposit fee and min/max deposit amount limitation.
2. Please make sure to deposit tokens via the chain we support, some tokens are only supported with the ERC20 chain but some are supported with mainnet chain or BEP20 chain. If youre uncertain which chain it is, make sure to confirm it with KuCoin admins or customer support first.
3. For ERC20 tokens, each token has its unique contract ID which you can check from https://etherscan.io/, please make sure the tokens contract ID you deposit is the same as KuCoin supported one.
How to Buy Coins by Third-Party
Step 1. Login to KuCoin, Go to Buy Crypto–Third-Party.
Step 2. Please select the coins type, fill the amount and confirm the fiat currency. Different applicable payment methods will appear according to the fiat chosen. Select your prefered payment method. Choose your payment channel: Simplex/ Banxa/BTC Direct.
Step 3. Please read the Disclaimer before proceeding. By clicking the “Confirm” button after reading the Disclaimer, you will be redirected to the Banxa/Simplex/BTC Direct page to complete the payment.
Step 4. Continue on Banxa/Simplex/BTC Direct check-out page to complete your purchase. Please follow the steps correctly.
(The image requirements of Banxa)
Step 5 . You then can view your orders status on the ‘Order History’ Page.
Simplex supports users from many countries and regions, you can buy coins by credit card only on Simplex as long as your country or region is supported. Please select the coins type, fill the amount and confirm the currency, then click “Confirm”.
Buy Coins with Bank Card
Please follow the steps to buy crypto by a Bank Card on APP:
Step 1: Open the KuCoin app and log into your KuCoin account
Step 2: Tap “Buy Crypto” at the homepage, or tap “Trade” then go to “Fiat”.
Step 3: Go to “Fast Trade” and tap “Buy”，select the type of fiat and crypto currency, then input the fiat amount you want to spend or the crypto quantity you want to receive.
Step 4: Select “Bank Card” as the payment method, and you need to bind your card before purchase, please tap “Bind Card” to complete the blinding.
- If you have already added a card here, you will directly go to Step 6.
Step 5: Add your card information and billing address, then click “Buy Now”.
Step 6: After binding your bank card, you may proceed in buying crypto.
Step 7: After you complete the purchase, you will get a receipt. You may click “Check Details” to see the record of your purchase under “Main Account”.
How to Buy Coins on KuCoin P2P Fiat Trade
Step 1: Open the KuCoin app and log into your KuCoin account；
Step 2: After logging in, tap ‘Buy Crypto’ or tap ‘Trade’, then go to ‘Fiat’;
Step 3: Choose your preferred merchant by tapping ‘Buy’. Enter either the token amount or the fiat amount,
and tap ‘Buy Now’;
Step 4: Choose your payment method (for merchants who allow multiple payment methods), and tap ‘Mark Payment Done’ if you already pay for the order.
Note: Payment must be made within 30 minutes, or else the purchase will be unsuccessful.
Step 5: After you finish the payment and tap ‘Mark Payment Done’, please kindly wait for the Seller to confirm and release the token to you. (The token will be sent to your Main account. You need to transfer it from the Main account to the Trading account if you need to trade tokens in Spot.)
1. If you have already finished the payment and still have not received the token from the seller, please kindly contact our online support team to get prompt service.
2. The payment needs to be done manually by the buyer. The KuCoin system does not provide the fiat currency deduction service.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I be qualified to buy Crypto with Bank Card?
- Complete Advance Verification on KuCoin
- Holding VISA or MasterCard which supports 3D Secure (3DS)
What crypto can I buy using my Bank Card?
- We only support buying USDT by USD currently
- EUR, GBP and AUD are estimated to be available by end of October and mainstream crypto like BTC and ETH will follow soon, so stay tuned
What Can I Do If Deposit Unsupported BSC/BEP20 Tokens?
Please note that we currently only support deposit for a part of the BEP20 tokens (such as BEP20LOOM/ BEP20CAKE/BEP20BUX, etc.). Before you deposit, please check the deposit page to confirm if we support the BEP20 token you want to deposit (as shown below, if we support the BEP20 token, the deposit interface will display the BEP20 deposit address). If we dont support it, then please do not deposit the token to your Kucoin account, otherwise, your deposit will not be credited.
If you have already deposited the unsupported BEP20 token, please kindly gather the information below for further checking.
4. The screenshot of the transaction from the withdrawal party. (Please log in to the withdrawal account, search the withdrawal history and find the corresponding withdrawal record. Please ensure that the txid, token type, amount and address should be on the screenshot. If you deposit from your private wallet such as MEW, please provide a screenshot of your account address.)
Please submit a request and provide the information above, we will check the details for you. After you submit the request, please wait patiently, we will reply to your email if there is any updates. At the same time, in order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please do not repeat to submit to avoid problem overlap, thank you for your support.
If you have made a deposit to the wrong address, there are several circumstances that may occur:
1. Your deposit address shares the same address with other certain tokens:
On KuCoin, if the tokens are developed based on the same network, the tokens’ deposit addresses shall be the same. For example, tokens are developed based on the ERC20 network like KCS-AMPL-BNS-ETH, or tokens are developed based on the NEP5 network: NEO-GAS. Our system will automatically identify the tokens, so your currency will not be lost, but please be sure to apply for and generate the corresponding tokens wallet address by entering the corresponding token deposit interface before the deposit. Otherwise, your deposit may not be credited. If you apply for a wallet address under the corresponding tokens after the deposit, your deposit will arrive in 1-2 hours after you apply for the address.
2. The deposit address is different from the token’s address:
If your deposit address does not match the wallet address of the token, KuCoin may not be able to help you recover your assets. Please check your deposit address carefully before depositing.
If you deposit BTC to the USDT wallet address or deposit USDT to the BTC wallet address, we can try to retrieve it for you. The process takes time and risk, so we need to charge a certain fee to fix it. The process can take 1-2 weeks. Please kindly gather the information below.
1. Your UID/Registered email address/Registered phone number.
2. The type and amount of the token you deposit.
3. The txid.
4. The screenshot of the transaction from the withdrawal party. (Please log in to the withdrawal account, search the withdrawal history and find the corresponding withdrawal record. Please ensure that the txid, token type, amount, and address are shown on the screenshot. If you deposit from your private wallet such as MEW, please provide a screenshot of your account address.)
Please submit a request and provide the information above, we will check the details for you. After you submit the request, please wait patiently, we will reply to your email if there are any updates. At the same time, in order to solve your problem as soon as possible, please do not repeat to submit to avoid problem overlap, thank you for your support.