1. Go to the Balances page.
2. Choose the coin you want to deposit into your account and click the “Deposit” on the right.
3. Then select the network by selecting the drop down list and selecting the desired network, Finally, copy the deposit address and paste into the platform which you want to withdraw from, or you can scan the QR code to complete the deposit.
Buying Crypto on Fiat
1. Log in to the Cryptology official website, click “Buy Crypto” in the upper left of the homepage to enter the page of buying crypto.
2. Enter the amount in USD, EUR or RUB that you want to spend. Choose the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Once you choose, you will see the equivalent of the amount in cryptocurrency that you will receive.
Then click on the yellow button and you will be redirected to the next step.
3. Fill in the fields with the data of your bank card, and click “Pay”:
4. Next, you will be redirected to the payment systems website, where you need to enter a confirmation code by SMS:
5. After payment, you will be redirected to the Cryptology page. The purchased cryptocurrency in dollar equivalent will be reflected on your balance:
6. If you would like to transfer cryptocurrency to an external wallet, click the Balance button:
7. In the balance menu, choose the currency and Withdrawal button:
8. Next, add the wallet address to which you want to make the transfer and the amount of the transfer in the selected cryptocurrency. Click Next:
9. You will see a window confirming the withdrawal of funds:
Bank Card Deposit instructions
You can deposit using your VISA and MasterCard. We are looking forward to adding other payment methods in the future.
1. Go to the Balances page.
2. Choose the currency you want to deposit into your account and click the “Deposit”.
3. Choose payment method and enter the amount, then click “Next”.
As a part of our KYC and AML policy, we charge a small random amount (for example $1.42) which you need to enter in the verification form (we need to verify that you are the real cardholder). You will receive either an SMS/push notification from your bank with such an amount or you can find it in your card statement. Youll have 15 minutes to enter this exact amount in the form. After you complete this the small random amount will be returned to your card. Please note that it should format as 1.42 (example) and not 1,42 to go through.
4. After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to finish the payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Are my funds safe with Cryptology?
Cryptology provides user funds insurance with a Secure Asset Fund where we allocate a part of all trading fees to offer protection to our users and their funds in extreme cases. The size of the Secure Asset Fund is changed dynamically based on the current market situation, but cant be reduced to less than $1,000,000 in USD equivalent. To ensure the security of the funds in custody, Cryptology follows strict Security Policy that enforces a set of security standards for our technical and business operations.
However, our policy does not cover any losses resulting from unauthorized access to users personal account(s) due to a breach or loss of credentials. It is your responsibility to use a strong password and maintain control of all login credentials you use to access Cryptology. Digital currency is not legal tender and is not backed by the government.
How much can I deposit/withdraw at once?
The amount you can deposit/withdraw depends on your account verification level. In order to increase the limits, please complete the account verification:
- Basic Verification: USD$10,000 account limit
- Full Verification: no account limit
The minimal withdrawal amount is €50 EUR for the SEPA transfer – only for Institutional accounts. Please refer to our deposit and withdrawal options for more information.
Where is my crypto deposit?
First, please check if the transaction ID exists in the blockchain, as the wallets might delay the broadcasting. The transaction ID is a string of numbers and letters that you can use to verify your transfer data in the network.
If the transaction already exists in the blockchain, please check whether it has enough confirmations. Different currencies can have different processing times. For example, ETH transactions are normally substantially faster than the BTC ones (several minutes versus up to an hour).
If you believe your transaction is taking longer than expected, please contact our Support Team.
What is the minimum amount for deposits?
On Cryptology, the minimum amount you can deposit depends on the top-up method:
- Bank card deposits – minimum amount is 25 USD, 25 EUR
- Crypto deposits – no minimum amount.
The maximum amount for deposits depends on your account’s verification level.
How can I speed up unconfirmed transactions?
After the transaction has been broadcasted to the network, there’s usually no way of affecting it and you can just wait for the confirmation. To make this process faster for future transactions, you can choose to pay a higher fee when setting up your transaction so it can be included in the block earlier.
What happens if I send the wrong coin?
Cryptocurrency transactions, in their absolute majority, are irreversible. This means that if you send the wrong coin to the wrong wallet, it will probably be lost forever.
How do I get a wallet address?
Getting a wallet is fairly easy for most currencies. However, there are countless options out there depending on your needs and how safe you want to be.
Any wallet you get will give you the possibility to generate addresses. If you don’t see a “Generate address” or “My addresses” button, you can normally generate one on the “Receive/Send” section.